Saturday, December 1, 2007

Nod to Anne Beversdorf

In 2006, for six months, I hosted an internet radio program appropriately called "Jupiter's Girl". The station is Out of Time Radio and was #4 and growing in listenership each week. It was an exciting venture that brought me in close range to some leaders and pioneers of expansive thinking.

One of those leaders is Anne Beversdorf. Anne was one of my favorite guests because she was so knowledgable and articulate on the subject of Astrology. We discussed on air, and long after we got off, Vedic Astrology and the use of what the jyotish call "remedies" to cure what ails; mentally, physically and spiritually. She said she'd one day write a book about it.

Then, she did it. She wrote the book. I bought it. It is titled "Weekday Guide to Life Enhancement". The subtitle tells it all about the book, using planetary remedies.

Anne's writing style is very clear and easy to understand. Each chapter begins with beautiful artwork and a poem dedicated to the God, or planet, that it's about.

I am a Western Astrologer, not that adept at Vedic at all, but I gained new appreciation for this branch of astrology after speaking with Anne. She hit the nail on the head about what's been happening with me for years and offered some Saturnine advice that has alleviated the strain.

I am happy that she is going a non-traditional route by publishing her book the way she did, and for how it is constructed. You have to order it from her. Follow the link above, to her web-site, and then contact her directly.

I light a red candle today, and offer my gratitude to Anne for researching these remedies and so cabably imparting what she's learned in her book.

No comments: