Thursday, January 31, 2008

And if you were still wondering...

What to do with all that Capricorn energy that's exerting influence on us individually and collectively? Look to Dave Hall for inspiration. Any one of those blogs could effectively give you the impressions that are working their way out of the fabric of creation.

Dave is the most productive man I know. He is tenaciously working to unite points of light on the planet and get cohesive activity in causes that will uplift many who barely survive.

What I like most about his ideas, or the top one, is to raise up the natural born leaders within the groups that are down on their luck wholesale. It's the old "teach a man to fish..." theory that empowers others to hold their own as equals in our global community.

I speak of the brotherhood of man often. I am an Aquarian, and I have 3 Capricorn planets in my 11th house - Aquarius ruled - which is about hopes, goals, wishes, groups, friendships, and more along those lines.

I am idealistic in my vision of a futuristic society, just not as aware of how to practice what I preach. Therefore, I turn to Dave Hall. And others like him who have ideas that are practical and worthy of our implementation.

Dave is a force of One, but a mighty force he is. He writes prolifically of what it will take to have solvency in the poorer regions.

He once asked me to be his publicist. I had to look up what that word means. I shrug about the title. It isn't necessary to call me publicist for me to promote his good works.

No comments: